Though we care about you more than you think we do, the U in U hotels also stands for the last names of the inspired minds behind this establishment. Alfredo Yu was a fixture in the hotel industry for several years. Together with his wife Elena, they ventured into purchasing of real estate, with the dream of building their own establishment.
Their children, Carter and Alex, shared the same aspirations and would later on come up with a thriving budget hotel in the city of Manila. Fast forward to 2017, the siblings found themselves wanting to build another hotel, but this time they decided, it would be something unique. Their goal was to attract travellers not just for friendly pricing, but more for the different experience that only U Hotels can offer.
Today, U Hotels aims to build budget destination hotels that offer a multi – sensory experience by surrounding guests with the following:
- Original pieces from local artists featured in each room
- Good food and dining places within the vicinity
- Fully equipped rooms with modern appliances and complete amenities proven essential to any kind of traveller
- Promotion of culturally engaging activities in the area of the hotel
- Foster a warm and friendly environment amongst hotel guests with an open lobby layout
In the upcoming years, U Hotels has lined up the development of several establishments that share the same goals. Each property would be bursting with artistry and immersed in the urban flavor that comes with each location. Our aim is to create “ a destination within a destination.” We would want to help the local travel scene, by attracting guests from near and far – thinking that staying in U Hotel, is an experience on its own, one should not miss.